Wed, 29 Nov 2023 10:52:43 GMT
Lead NodeJS/NestJS Developer
Nov 1, 2023
Dec 1, 2023
Zipdev is looking a Lead Node.js/NestJS Developer, who will spearhead the development of cutting-edge APIs utilizing a microservices architecture within the Accounting and Finance domain. You will be the technical leader, ensuring that our suite of services is robust, scalable, and aligns with our strategic goals. You will collaborate closely with Enterprise Architects to define and refine the technical architecture and lead a team of talented developers through the stages of design, development, and deployment.
- Design and develop high-quality, performant, and secure APIs using Node.js/NestJs within a microservices framework.
- Work within the AWS ecosystem to build scalable and resilient cloud-native applications.
- Take ownership of the technical architecture, working in tandem with Enterprise Architects to craft solutions that are both innovative and pragmatic.
- Lead code reviews, enforce coding standards, and foster a culture of excellence in software engineering practices.
- Mentor junior and mid-level developers, aiding in their technical development and ensuring team growth.
- Stay abreast of new trends and technologies in the industry, especially those relating to Node.js, AWS, microservices, and financial systems, to integrate into our technology stack where appropriate.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the business to translate business needs into technical action plans.
- Take charge of troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software to ensure minimal downtime and the highest quality of user experience.
- Ensure the creation of comprehensive documentation for the software and systems engineered.
- 5+ years of experience in backend development with a strong command of Node.js.
- 3+ years of proven track record of leading development teams and delivering complex software projects.
- Strong skills using NestJS.
- Demonstrated expertise in building APIs and services using a microservices architecture.
- Solid understanding and practical experience with AWS services and cloud architecture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating scalable and high-performing software solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with SnowFlake is a plus
- Experience in the Accounting and Finance domain is highly preferred.
- Work remotely Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Zipdev Day)
- Parental Leave
- Health Care Reimbursement
- Active Lifestyle Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Payroll Deduction Purchase Plans
- Longevity Bonus
- Continuous Learning Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention it's REMOTE?!!
Information Technology and Services - Victoria, Mexico
© Copyright 2004-2023 Mustakbil.com Uruguay's No 1 Jobs Site,
All Right Reserved.